We went kayaking in Long Beach and saw some cool jellyfish.
Tink enjoyed standing at the front of the boat staring at all the seagulls.....
Of course I can't make a blog without including our little dog Tinkerbell....or Tink as we call her. She has become like our little child. She loves going on bike rides. And by bike ride I mean we do all the work and she sits lazily in the basket.
3 comments:
So glad you found our blog! I love the pictures-especially the ones of your fake kids. Cute :) Blogs rock, now we will actually know what you are up to rather than hearing it through the Pleasanton Moms Grapevine
tink looks so regal standing on the kayak like she owns it. adorable. i can't believe you threw her in the sea!!, mean mommy.
I love your blog. Way cute background and pictures!!!
Post a Comment